Woven Wellbeing hosts a range of programs aimed at incorporating mindfulness and support with expression and creativity. There are many ways to explore this enlightening topic and here are just a few.
· Mindful Art for Children
· Youth! Creative Expression
· Mumma's Self Care: Paint-along
Mumma's self-care: paint along
Simple Mindfulness Introduction
1x In Studio Paint along Art Creation.
Explore: Identity, self-care, positivity.
All Equipment provided
All Materials provided
Access to all online correspondence and group
Communal Supper (light snacks and beverages supplied)
$60 each * Discounts for group groups bookings*
Mindful art for Children
· Ages 4-8/9-12Fun Meditation warm up before session
· Age targeted Arts and Crafts that focus on positive self- image, expression and recognition.
· In studio instruction and guidance.
· All equipment provided.
· All materials provided.
· Access to all online correspondence.
$20 each child *discounts for groups booking together*
Youth! Creative Expression
· ages 12-14/15-18 Simple Mindfulness Introduction
· Age Targeted art and projects
· Explore: Identity, Expression, Emotion regulation and Symbolism
· Project Guidance.
· All Equipment provided
· All Materials provided
· Access to all online correspondence and group
$40 each * Discounts for group groups bookings*